It takes a village to run a big event like Lives on the Hill… and you can be part of that effort. We’ll be ever so grateful!
On October 16, we need volunteers in the morning from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and in the afternoon from 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
We have a number of tasks, in the morning, those include:
- Help setting up
- Helping out in the trolley tours, especially for people with mobility issues
- Someone standing near the parking deck directing people to the event
- Monitor for the artifacts/ displays
In the afternoon, we need help:
- Working at the registration table, signing folks in
- Someone to help Jon Crispin at his table, selling his materials
- Someone timing the speakers!
- Handing out boxed lunches
- Breaking down at the end of the day
- Collecting surveys – in the room and at the door
- All day, we need floater(s) and there are sure to be other tasks!
On October 15, we need folks in the evening to:
- Set up
- Greet people at the door
- Manage the coats for guests